The mission of BLSC is to promote equity in education for all students regardless of their socioeconomic status. As a college-prep and career-prep Center we help students attain higher education degrees and transition into careers through acquiring job skills.
To ensure that students get access to a global education that will give them a competitive advantage in getting into the best institutions of higher education, and equip them with the job skills needed to adapt to a dynamic workforce.
BLSC is founded on the philosophy that students are college- and work-force ready when they are placed in a holistically nurturing environment that provides exposure to emerging technologies, corporate experience, extracurricular programs, mentors, and personalized learning and relationships.
Becoming a BLSC Member gives you access to:
- Personalized online tutoring
- College Advisement and Career Counseling
- Access to job skills
- Help with homework and projects.
- Study Abroad and Youth Exchange Programs
- Field and corporate Trips, College and High School Tours, and Tours to other states and countries.
- Internships, Externships, summer programs, research programs, jobs, scholarships, grants, academic competitions, collegiate programs, etc.
- Mentoring by notable personalities, entrepreneurs, successful students, and professionals.
- A platform for studying and collaborating with other students and mentors.
- Apply today!
- Sense of belonging to BLSC “family”.
- Stress-free environment for learning and collaboration.
- Peace for parents and students knowing there are mentors and professionals in the field monitoring the success and progress of all members.
- 24/7 access to information and answers through BLSC online platform.