The mission of BLSC is to promote equity in education for all students regardless of their socioeconomic status. As a college-prep and career-prep Center we help students attain higher education degrees and transition into careers seamlessly.
BLSC is founded on the philosophy that students are work-force ready when they are placed in a holistically nurturing environment that provides exposure to emerging technologies, corporate experience, extracurricular programs, Mentors, and personalized learning and relationships.
- To ensure that students get a globalized education that will give them a competitive advantage in getting into the best institutions of higher education, and equip them with the skills needed to adapt to a dynamic workforce in any generation.
- To provide a stress-free collaborative learning and study environment that provides access and exposures to “everything” a student needs to succeed in college and in life.
Blended Learning and Study Center provides the following services:
- Personalized Online and in-center-based tutoring in all subjects, including Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), English Language, Arts, Foreign Languages, standardized assessments such as Regents, TOEFL, SAT, A.P., and ACT subject tests.
- Help with homework and projects
- Field and Corporate Trips, College and High School Tours, and Tours to other states and countries.
- Externships: Internships, summer programs, research programs, jobs, scholarships, grants, academic competitions, Collegiate Programs, etc.
- Speakers (Public, Entertainers, Notable Personalities, entrepreneurs, Successful and Research students in high school, undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate, Professionals, Entrepreneurs etc), Workshops, and Presentations.
- A place and forum for studying and collaborating with other students and mentors.
Our facilitators are assigned to students based on their educational needs. They include certified teachers, peer mentors at the top of their class, highly-qualified undergraduate students, graduate students (both Masters and Ph.D.), and professionals practicing in their respective fields.
As a member of BLSC you will have access to the following services: tutoring; scholarships; fellowships; career-placement; college courses; credit recovery courses; middle, high school, & college applications/programs; summer programs; homework and assessment help; field trips; networking; and school progress monitoring through college and graduate level.
- One-on-one facilitation; group facilitation; and online facilitation. All sessions are archived online and accessible to customers via their personalized online webpage.
- School Progress Monitoring.
- College Portfolio Preparation: for application and acceptance into COLLEGES.
- Trips, internships, summer programs, college tours, workshops, presentations, mentoring, and networking with high school, undergraduate, graduate, and professional students.
- Sense of belonging to BLSC “family”.
- Stress-free environment for learning and collaboration.
- Peace for parents and students knowing there are mentors and professionals in the field monitoring the success and progress of all members.
- 24/7 access to information and answers through BLSC online platform.